Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Human Cloning & DNA

This time I would like to ask some more questions to those who research DNA and human cloning (or even animal cloning). If I was to take the strand of information from the DNA of one human and put that in book form with the average size print what would be the size of room needed to contain those books? How many times would that strand of DNA go around the earth? It seems that scientists are finding ways to clone living beings, and in a since "create" new live. What does it take to accomplish this cloning? Does this prove evolution to you? If it does how does it prove evolution? Does DNA prove evolution to those that do that kind of research? Who is involved in exploring new ways of finding and "correcting" DNA or gene problems for genetic defects? These are questions that when answered will lend much food for though to those involved in the debate on this blog site. I now await your answers and insight to these questions.

No comments: