Thursday, February 7, 2008
The Date of Things
Ok, let us get back to the world of evolutionary science. Since I was one that grew up going to public schools from kindergarden through graduation, and then I went on to a secular college, I was taught a great deal about evolution. That being said, I have some questions that I would like to ask those that support this area of science, because I would like for the answers to come from someone else besides me. That way it cannot be said that I am making up what is believed by "evolutionists." If I was to go to a museum today, and ask the tour guide what the age of a particular bone is that they have on display what are some ways that they would be able to give me the answer? If I was to go to the Grand Canyon I would see layer upon layer of rock; does each layer represent a certain number of years in earth history? If so, then what are the ways the age of each layer of rock is determined? Please explain exactly what carbon 14 dating is, and the process by which it is done. Please let us know what other ways the dating and age of our earth and other materials in it are determined. I look forward to reading the answers to these questions as this debate goes on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment